Recent updates over the last couple months:
Version 2.170213.0 - February 13nd, 2017
- Critical update to how parameters are ordered. Complex queries may have failed due to parameters not binding correctly.
Version 2.170122.0 - January 22nd, 2017
- cubeSQL plugin will freeze up when trying to bind empty String/Text parameters. Offset this by binding Null if the String/Text field is blank.
Version 2.1611.70 - November 7th, 2016
- The SQLdeLite.Record.CreateInsertStatement() method now escapes single quotes properly.
- Int64's are handled property in 64-bit builds.
- cubeSQL does required ordered parameters.
- Introspection now uses the base type of the database object. This allows you to sub-class the database class without issue.
Version 2.1610.310 - October 31st, 2016
- Fixed issue with SQLdeLite.Record.CreateInsertStatement() where strings with ' in it were not properly escaped breaking the query.
MIT Licensed @ GitHub: https://github.com/1701software/SQLdeLite